|Griffin RESA provides staff development courses that are approved by the Georgia Department of Education and the Professional Standards Commission. Courses are grouped in the following categories:
- Endorsement Courses:
- Special Georgia Requirements:
- Teaching of Reading
- The Exceptional Child
- Nature and Needs of the Middle School Learner
- Leadership for School Improvement
- Teacher Alternative Preparation Program (TAPP
- Professional Learning: Customized courses tied to school and system school improvement plans
- Consortia: Areas of exceptionality
- Paraprofessional Courses: For licensure renewal.
All courses are approved by the Griffin RESA Program Advisory Council that is made up of the staff and curriculum directors of participating school districts.