WHY EXHIBIT AT GOVERNOR'S HURRICANE CONFERENCE?
The 31st Annual Governor's Hurricane Conference is the nation's largest and best-attended hurricane conference. This event is your best opportunity to reach a targeted market of key players in hurricane planning, preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation.
"GHC is the disaster readiness conference of the year and an outstanding opportunity for our company to interact with State and local leaders in hurricane readiness. We always enjoy supporting and participating at GHC because of the quality of participants, the variety of professional development opportunities and the overall focus on improving hurricane disaster management."
- Robert “Chip” Patterson, Director - J.B. Coxwell Contracting, Inc.
WHO ATTENDS THE GOVERNOR'S HURRICANE CONFERENCE?
Emergency Management Professionals from Federal, State and Local offices -
including FEMA, Armed Forces, National Weather Service, Health Departments, Fire/EMS, Public Works/Utility, Health/Medical, Law Enforcement, Agricultural, Emergency Managers, Transportation Departments, Communications Specialists, Volunteer and Non-Profit Organizations.
2016 Statistics: 1500 Attendees | 113 Exhibiting Companies
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH BOOTH FEE?
$1,600 per 10'x10' In-Line (Standard) Booth
$1,800 per 10'x10' Corner (Prime) Booth
Not-for-profit rates available to qualifying organizations.
Vehicles and Oversized Exhibits
Bring your vehicle or large exhibit and display it inside the Exhibit Hall! Only $9.00 per square foot - space assignment based on size, height and display type. Minimum space is 200 square feet.
Booth Fee includes the following:
- New this year - Complimentary WiFi in the Exhibit Hall
- Carpet/Skirted Table with 2 Chairs/Wastebasket (Available for a fee upon request for Vehicles and Oversized Exhibits.)
- Pre-Show and Post-Show Attendee Mailing List - Emails included!
- MORE dedicated exhibit hall time for attendees
- Exhibitor Badge allows access to General Session and Workshops
- Company listing and description in Exhibitor Directory