Associations serve a variety of functions. They are networks for a particular group, linking people from the same industry or on like-minded causes. They are focal points for meetings, professional development, and sharing of information. They are often political representing a business or population segment at a state of federal level. And if you are a fee-based organization, then you are sending out invoices for dues or other fees.
Typically, to support all these different function, you might find yourself with two or more tools that help you deal with each issue. Capitol Impact has a single integrated platform that can do the following:
- Manage membership people who are affiliated with your organization
- Manage membership organizations if your members are organizations
- Relate people to organizations so you know who belongs where
- Handle online registration for training, conferences or classes
- Send out invoices and record payments or have members pay by credit card when they login to their account
- Monitor state and federal legislation
- Build a grassroots network from your membership, having people tell you who they know at your state capitol.
- Create simple or sophisticated emails and send them out from the system
- Track who opens your emails, and which email addresses are rejected
- Conduct surveys of members using the built in survey tool
- Publish your own content in the News Module
- Edit or create your own content on your web pages if Capitol Impact hosts your site.
Capitol Impact is the only firm that is able to deliver a single environment that can handle an association's operational and political needs. We provide a better environment to manage your membership and to help your staff accomplish more with less effort.