Training program management requires managing multiple events, keeping class rosters, providing certificates of completion and often keeping track of professional development credits for attendees. Event Impact is our proprietary registration system which offers both general and permission based registration tools. With our permission based options you can have someone be notified of an attendee and gran them approval to attend.
Capitol Impact's training and event management solution has proven beneficial for school districts, associations with professional development credits, and organizations that offer multiple classes.
Our training registration environment takes the tedious work out of managing classes, the people who attend and the credit tracking. The system includes:
- Easy to use menus to set up an event
- Complete control over the sign up process work flow, and the post sign up communications
- Confirmation pages and confirmation emails
- Permission based approval emails sent to designated approvers
- Ability to approve or disapprove attendance with communication to attendee and to registration system manager
- Professional development credits can be assigned to each class and tracked by attendee and completion status
- Automatically send payment invoices with the confirmation email.
- Integrated credit card payment directly to your merchant banking account
- Full reporting and exporting tools to manage registration lists
- Complete editing tools to change the details of any registration and reissue confirmations
- Integrated blast email to send communications to registrants at any time during and after a class
Our Event Impact training management system has been tuned over the years to support the needs of training managers from forms creation and publishing registrations to processing payments, managing changes, and sending certificates of completion and reports for all events.