NORTHEAST GEORGIA REGIONAL EDUCATIONAL SERVICE AGENCY
Northeast Georgia RESA strives to provide exemplary services by working collaboratively with schools and school systems to build and sustain high performing learning cultures that prepare students to be globally competitive.
Northeast Georgia Regional Educational Service Agency (RESA) is a resource team that enhances student achievement through building capacity in staff to lead improvement in schools and school systems, providing Shared Services, and enabling systems to maximize fiscal resources.
Northeast Georgia RESA is ethically bound by and committed to:
- Working in alignment with Georgia School Standards and RESA Standards.
- Operating as a professional learning community using RESA team norms as a foundation for all interactions.
- Using data that are accurate, up-to-date, and research-based to plan strategically with stakeholders based on school and school system needs.
- Leveraging the expertise and talent of our staff in service to our schools and school systems.
- Monitoring to ensure the quality of RESA services through the implementation of a comprehensive assessment system.