||Georgia Fruit & Vegetable Growers Association
P.O. Box 2945
||LaGrange, GA 30241
Enter your Last Name or the Last Name of the person you wish to register in the space below and then click the corresponding submit button
Additional Event Information
- Year round advocacy on issues, legistlation and governmental regulations affecting the Georgia and Southeastern fruit and vegetable industry. This is a 24/7 effort by professional staff and dedicated volunteers that ensures that GFVGA members are will represented 'at the table' whether in Atlanta or Washington. '
- Grower members have the option of having their commodities and contact information listed on the GFVGA website.
- Preferred registration rates on educational and networking opportunities such as the SE Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference, regional workshops, webinars and special programs. For the 2015 SE Regional Conference, GFVGA grower and allied members will receive at least a 15% discount on conference registraiton.
- Access to expert staff that can provide consultation services on marketing, crisis communications, food safety and government relations. The GFVGA program offers members a 50% discounted consulting rate off of the normal rate.
- Exclusive eligibility and participation in association sponsored programs including award recognition, youth scholarships, leadership and others.
- Preferred advertising rates in the GFVGA Grower magazine, SE Regional Conference program, the UPDATE monthly e-blast and other communications.
- Complimentary participation in Transportation program with CH Robinson
- Free subscription to printed quarterly publication - GFVGA grower news.
- Access to the GFVGA Membership List.