Life & Health (LH) Institute (Click here to view agenda)
There are countless opportunities for property and casualty professionals to develop life and health business. This institute will provide the essential background and knowledge for your personal understanding of these important products. It should also instill confidence in you to provide some counseling and guidance to your clients and succeed in this market.
- Life Insurance Concepts
- Health Insurance Concepts
- Disability Income and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Life and Disability Income Insurance products in a Business Situation
- Planning for Personal Insurance Needs
- Annuities in Retirement Planning
- Learn the basic characteristics, provisions, and riders found in most life, health, and retirement planning type contracts.
- Understand the application of these financial products to specific personal and business needs.
- Learn practical information on how to determine proper coverage for a client and the best product design to fit a specific situation.