File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 807
- Sponsored By:
Senator Jones-Rodwell (Chair, Joint Committee on Pensions)
State Retirement and Pension System - Contribution Rates and Reinvestment of
Savings - Technical Clarifications
Clarifying how contribution rates for the employees' and teachers'
retirement and pension systems are calculated to reflect legislative
changes that result in a change to normal cost or accrued liabilities;
repealing a requirement that the Board of Trustees for the State
Retirement and Pension System certify a calculation of the difference
between specified contributions resulting from specified legislative
changes; altering the method for determining an amount to be included
in the annual budget bill; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/23 at 8:30 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/24 at 8:30 a.m.
- Favorable Report by Budget and Taxation
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 4/4 at 2:30 p.m.
- Senator Verna L. Jones-Rodwell, District 44
- Pensions, Joint Committee on
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Retirement Systems -see also- Mandatory Retirement
- State Employees
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Personnel and Pensions
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Budget and Taxation
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 22, 2012: Third Reading Passed (46-0)