File Code: Taxes - Miscellaneous
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 339
- Sponsored By:
Senators Ramirez, Montgomery, and Rosapepe
Admissions and Amusement Tax - Returns and Penalties
Increasing specified penalties for willful failure to file an
admissions and amusement tax return under specified circumstances;
increasing specified penalties for willfully making a false statement
or misleading omission on specified admissions and amusement tax
returns; increasing penalties for willful failure to keep specified
admissions and amusement tax records; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:30 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Victor R. Ramirez, District 47
- Senator Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
- Senator Jim Rosapepe, District 21
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Admissions and Amusement Tax
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: