File Code: Courts and Court Personnel - Statewide
- Sponsored By:
Courts - Victims of Crime - Interpreters
Altering specified requirements relating to the use of an interpreter
in court to include the appointment of an interpreter for a victim or
victim's representative who is deaf or cannot readily understand or
communicate the spoken English language; and authorizing a victim or
victim's representative to apply for appointment of an interpreter.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
- Deaf Persons
- Victims -see also- Criminal Injuries Compensation
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Criminal Procedure
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: