Securing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) or other supplies
Story Date: 9/1/2020



If you are in need of cloth face coverings, please check with your local Cooperative Extension office.
If you are unable to secure cloth face coverings from Extension and/or are in need of PPE or other supplies for Covid-19 response or pesticide application, please contact Dr. Robin Tutor Marcom or call the NC Agromedicine Institute at 252.744.1008. When calling, please leave your name, phone number and county of residence.

   Copyright © 2007 North Carolina Agribusiness Council, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
   All use of this Website is subject to our
Terms of Use Agreement and our Privacy Policy.